Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Anti-Obama Pro-Israel Rally in NYC Wed Apr 28, 2010



From Mondoweiss, Max Blumenthal posted this video filmed April 25 of an anti-Obama, pro-Israel rally. Over 1000 people attended, including the Zionist Organization of America, Z Street, Americans for a Safe Israel, Christians United for Israel, and Manhigut Yehudit

As you can see, Blumenthal freely walks thru the rally, questioning people about their views. But then, he meets a protester who fingerhim as "the self-hating asshole Max Blumenthal." Then he decides to leave.

However, as I walked down 44th Street towards the subway, an elderly man grabbed me and attempted to snatch my camera (I had seen the gun-toting Marzel use similar tactics on anti-settlement activists documenting his exploits in the West Bank). "You're not a Jew! Give me the film!" the man exclaimed. A mob of demonstrators suddenly formed and began advancing towards me. Luckily, two NYPD officers were nearby. They pried the man off me and gave me enough time to escape. I paced for two blocks until I reached Grand Central Station then disappeared into the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment