Friday, March 15, 2019

   





Hebron - Palestine,11th of March 2019

When I was on my way back on Monday ,11th of March to my house on
Shuhada Street, I bought some necessities for the house. I crossed from
the usual military checkpoint to be called the Palestinians on behalf of
the Shuhada Street checkpoint. At 2:30pm I went to the military
checkpoint. I was checked by the soldiers in order they know if I have
number in the army list which is given to the families living inside the
military checkpoints, such as Shuhada Street and Tel Rumeida. After
checking the electronic gate, I went to the last gate, where one of the
soldiers made the gate turn suddenly in the oppsite direction. I was
injured in my head and lost consciousness. The people and friends took
me to the hospital for treatment. I was in a coma after my injury and I
was not cured of the coma until after I arrived at the hospital. I was
given medicine to take.
The attack on the day is intended because I document many violations of
the occupation by the Human Rrights Defenders' group, especially after
the Israeli occupation forces forced the TIPH to end their work in
Hebron.
On the same day, at 7:30am,
from the school of Qórtoba, when I was documented a violation by the
occupation soldiers against the children in the school, where we were
trying to fill the void created by the absence of TIPH forces in Hebron.
The occupation soldiers kicked me out from the area on the pretext that
it is a closed military zone without any military order or written map
showing the area or the date of the prohibition.
Therefore, the crime of the occupation today was intended and its goal
of revenge and intimidation, until I stop my activities in the Human
Rrights Defenders' group documenting the crimes of the occupation

No comments:

Post a Comment